Hello Wonderful Authors,
I Read What You Write is currently filling up spaces for reviews of Winter Holiday Stories, to be posted between 11-27 and 12-26.
-We are accepting most genres, though due to the festive nature of the holidays, we would prefer nothing with explicit sexual content.
-We are accepting all story lengths from short story to novel
-We are also accepting Children’s Stories for review by a experienced 12 Year old guest reviewer and indie published author.
-Space is extremely limited
What You Should Include
· Picture of the book cover
· Summary (or Goodreads/Amazon link)
· Release date
· Any other information you would like included, such as author bio or website info
· Physical Copy (ARC or Finished) ( I love getting books in the mail!)
· Digital (.mobi Kindle or epub)
· PDF Copy
About My Reviews
· I am happy to review any book, however I will not purchase a book in order to review it.
· All reviews will include release date, publisher, summary of the book, and my rating.
· I will be using book covers, images from the book and summaries, unless otherwise specified.
· My reviews will be completely honest, and my own opinion.
· If I accept a book for review, there is no guarantee that I will say I like it. I will strive to point out your book’s strengths and to be positive at all times regardless of my opinion.
· I will be posting all reviews to Goodreads and Amazon, in addition to I Read What You Write. Guest Blogger Reviews will also be posted on Summer Of Fun Blog.