My name is Lian Nathaniel and I am 12 years old. My regular internet spot is Summer of Fun Blog. On it I do video game saves, science experiments, vlog about community events, and interview people. I started reviewing books there in the third grade and it is one of my favorite things to do. I also have a short story published that I hope to expand to a full length novel in 2016.
I will be sharing my reviews of Kid Books; picture books, chapter books, YA books and short stories. (If you have a book you would like me to read, contact this blog.) What I love best is getting to know people. That is why I started interviewing people. I have interviewed all kinds of people. The mayor of my city, a senator from my state, professional athletes and musicians, even the librarian at my school. I would love to get to know more about the authors whose work is reviewed on this blog.
So let’s play a game. I will ask some questions and you pick the ones you want to answer.
In the comments, tell me a little bit about who you are and then pick 5 questions (or answer them all) and I will share your answers with everyone!
To start with can you tell us a little about yourself and the project we are seeing today/ You are promoting today?
1. What does it mean to you to be called an author?
2. What advice do you have for new authors, like me?
3. What is the first book that you remember reading?
4. If you could have lunch with 3 authors (past and present) who would they be and what do you think you would all talk about during lunch?
5. What is an underrated book, series or author that you think everyone should read?
6. If you could be friends with a character in one of your stories who would it be and what kinds of things would you do together?
7. Who do your stories appeal to?
8. What would your dream library look like?
9. What makes you want to share your stories?
10. What is your all time favorite book or author?
11. Name three fun facts about you or your work.
12. Which of your current works in progress are you most passionate about?
13. What or who inspired you to begin writing?
14. Apart from writing and reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
15. If you could go on a road trip with any author, dead or alive, who would it be, and where would you go?
16. How do you write your books?
17. How do you avoid or defeat writers block?
18. How do you define success as an author?